Friday, November 20, 2009

the anticipation is killing me

it's official: I'm terrible at blogging. not only that, but I'm partially technologically challenged. for the life of me I can't figure out how to make the "sidebar" equal with the main posts. I'm lost. does anyone know how to fix this little glitch? 


on another note... I'm going to Pittsburgh in just 3 short days!! I CANNOT EXPRESS MY JOY AND EXCITEMENT!! I haven't been home since late August, making it nearly 3 months since I've seen my family. way too long. whenever I'm back it feels like I haven't even left, yet at the same time I feel like I've missed out on so much. but it's so comforting to be back in my parent's house, sleeping in my nice big queen size bed, and getting a good home-cooked meal [not to mention that it's thanksgiving!!] here are just a few of the things I'm looking forward to: 


being silly with my little brother :) 

bonfires and smores... yum!

family rockband... duh

and of course... twinkle lights for Christmas :)


oh I can hardly wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment